Self-Awareness is the new productivity
You are a manager and/or leader, and are struggling to lead both with your head and your heart?
You are in search of a greater life purpose, read books on personal growth, and yet find it very difficult to reconcile:
Personal aspirations and corporate culture
Authenticity and performance at work
Leadership and humanity
- What kind of leadership do we need to reach new levels of performance, which is ecological and sustainable for all parties?
- What can we do to help others feel more motivated and engaged in what they do at work?
- What new type of communication do we need to develop?
- How can we contribute to our colleagues’ full potential development and growth?
- What new type of organizations and governance can we put in place to facilitate our teams’ full expression?
- How can we lead with both our head and our heart?
By becoming the leader that you know you can be, mindful of your own personal ecology as well as the ecology within others. And that happens by learning to:
- Become an inspiring change agent
- Reconcile deep aspirations and needs with work performance
- Develop a high degree of self-awareness for yourself while helping others to become more self-aware
- Contribute to a more engaged and “ecological” workplace through more mindful communications and liberated and agile organizations
In the Ecological Leadership blog, you will find my perspective on leadership, management, non violent communication, mindfulness, team engagement and performance, more agile organizational structures and more.
Welcome and please leave your comments and share ideas and suggestions!
The book, “Ecological Leadership” is intended for all leaders and managers as well as individuals who seek to have a positive impact in their workplace. By cultivating and developing values and behaviors that are ecological for themselves as well as for the people around them. It is also a very practical guide filled with many examples, exercises and tools you will be able to reuse at work.